The Washington International Horse Show (WIHS) presented by MARS Equestrian™ is a time-honored, competitive, and entertaining equestrian event taking place over seven days and three nights, October 23-29, at The Show Place Arena in Upper Marlboro, MD.
WIHS will present five-star international jumping with Olympic veterans, the finest hunters, jumpers and ponies in the country, plus entertaining exhibitions, boutique shopping, Kids’ Day and lots more. Special half price offer for US Military and First Responders on Military Night, Friday. Daytime admission is free every day. Evening tickets are available on Ticketmaster.com. Visit the WIHS Ticket page for details.
Tickets: What You Need To Know
Daytime Admission is Free! No ticket required Monday through Sunday, Oct. 23-29, including early evening competition on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Watch the show, explore the grounds, shop the concourse and visit historical displays. Pick up a meal or snack at the variety of food trucks to enjoy from your seat as you watch the show.
Tickets for Evening Events (Thursday, Friday, Saturday): Reserved seating. Select your seat from four ticket types:
- Ticket & Dinner: Watch and dine in the best seats at WIHS. Collect your hot buffet-style dinner and beverages, then dine at your seat. Includes unlimited refills of non-alcoholic beverages. Each adult ticket also includes two servings of beer/wine.
- Premium Ticket
- Select Ticket
- Standard Ticket
TUS Military and First Responder Ticket Offer Supported by ROKK Solutions and PlusPR
- Open to US Military–active duty, reserve, retirees, disabled veterans, and First Responders–law enforcement, paramedics (EMS/EMTs) and firefighters
- Valid on Military Night only, Friday, October 27
- 50% off any ticket, adult or child, except ‘Ticket & Dinner’
- Offer available only at The Show Place Arena box office with Military ID, VA Beneficiary ID, or first responder ID
- Up to 4 tickets per ID, while supplies last
Saturday, October 28, 10am-2pm – WIHS Kids’ Day presented by Delta Air Lines Free, educational, and fun for all! Rain or Shine
The Show Place Arena, Prince George’s Equestrian Center
14900 Pennsylvania Avenue
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772
- Free Parking
Enjoy WIHS in 30 seconds!
About Washington International Horse Show