WASHINGTON, Aug. 30, 2022 – Entries for the 64th Annual Washington International Horse Show (WIHS) presented by MARS Equestrian™ will close in one week–on Tuesday, Sept 6.
Established in 1958, the prestigious and popular national and international equestrian event will return to the Washington, D.C., area October 24-30, 2022, with a new CSI5*-W rating and an additional day of competition.
- WIHS Prize List at wihs.org.
- Enter online via Show Management System. Entries accepted online only. Entries close Tuesday, Sept. 6.
- Event Schedule: https://wihs.org/event-schedule/
Travel, Hotels and Hospitality
- Travel and Hotel: https://wihs.org/travel-hotel/
- WIHS VIP Hospitality: https://wihs.org/vip-tables/
- The Gaylord National Resort, the WIHS official hotel, is offering an exclusive discount for exhibitors, much reduced from public rates. This discounted rate is limited, so please visit https://book.passkey.com/go/HorseShowOct2022 to secure rooms. Learn more about the Gaylord, a Marriott Bonvoy property, here. You may also call +1 301-965-4000 to book your rooms.
- Discounted travel is available to local airports in the Maryland and Washington, D.C. areas through Delta, the WIHS Official Airline. Use meeting code: NMVXN
For more information about WIHS, visit www.wihs.org. Join WIHS on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, and tag us using #WIHS2022, #FEIWorldCup, #TimeToBeat and #Longines.
About Washington International Horse Show
Established in 1958, the Washington International Horse Show is one of North America’s most prestigious, competitive, and entertaining equestrian events. Highlights include the $406,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Washington CSI5*-W for the President’s Cup, the WIHS Equitation Finals and Children’s and Adult Hunter and Jumper Championships, plus popular community and charity events, including WIHS Kids’ Day and Barn Night. WIHS is an official USEF Heritage Competition, and a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. For more information, visit wihs.org.