The Washington International Horse Show, the country’s most prestigious and engaging indoor equestrian sports and entertainment event, is now accepting applications for boutique vendor spaces for WIHS 2016, scheduled for October 25-30 at Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.
WIHS Boutique Vendors are able to showcase products and services to more than 26,000 motivated shoppers looking to buy a range of items during their visit, from the practical to the luxurious, from equestrian lifestyle-inspired clothing, saddlery and riding apparel to high-end jewelry and leather handbags, gifts for children, collectibles and more.
Top 5 Reasons to Become a WIHS Boutique Vendor
- Multiple Markets: Sell to a wide array of consumers, well beyond traditional horse shows, including Washington-area parents and families, young professionals, area business leaders, equestrian enthusiasts, horse industry professionals, top U.S. and international riders and trainers, and members of the area’s large local riding community.
- Meet Decision Makers: Selling big-ticket items, barn-building or arena services? Launching a new lifestyle product line? Promoting new technology, an upcoming event or sampling a new product? Start the conversation with the people who make the purchasing decisions. There’s no substitute for face-to-face marketing.
- First-class Indoor Venue: WIHS is held in a state-of-the art professional sports arena located in the city center. Boutique Vendor booths are located throughout the arena’s main concourse, where thousands of spectators and competitors travel throughout the week.
- Perfect Timing: WIHS 2016 attracts a strong audience demographic and takes place during the all-important pre-holiday selling season when people are looking for great gift ideas!
- Perfect Week: It’s fun! Enjoy the best in international equestrian sport and entertainment in one of Washington, D.C.’s most exciting and diverse neighborhoods.
Don’t miss this opportunity to build your brand and grow your sales. Find out more and book now for WIHS 2016!
> Link to Application & Additional Information
> Questions? Contact Heather Theunissen at 202-525-3679 or Heather@wihs.org, who will guide you through the application process, booth availability and promotional opportunities.
> See list of 2015 WIHS Boutique Vendors
Apply by May 30 to receive a 10% discount!